A Daily Life Near a War zone Part 2: The Enexpected Guests

*Jenna quickly runs down the stairs and grabs a kitchen knife then slowly peeks outside the door, she spots 3 men with dark colored robs and weapons that are limping towards the house that seem really injured*

Jenna: H-hey! what is your business here?

Soldier 1: Please help us we are injured and need a place to stay we will pay you well after, just let us stay just for the night.

Jenna: O-okay come in * she opens the doors so the men could come in and sit down*

*she turns on the fire place and gives each of the men some healing potion infused tea*

Jenna: Sooo how did you get your injuries?

Soldier 2: We were near a battle not far from here our master pulled a revenge counter on the enemy but we didn’t get out of the way in time. so we have been trying to find a place to rest

Jenna: Wow, isn’t that a little careless for your master not to think about his people on his side that might get hurt

Soldier 3: H-he didn’t mean to hurt us we just got in the way that’s all and he has no time to worry about some measly soldiers

Jenna: Well…i’m going to set up the couch for you guys to sleep in for the night

Soldier 1: Thank you.

*Jenna grabs some sheets from upstairs and pulls out the bed folded into the couch she says goodnight to the men and soon falls asleep in her bed*

*The sun rises over the mountains and Jenna goes downstairs to check on the soldiers ,they were all awake folding up the bed back into the couch*

Jenna: Oh, I didn’t think you would be awake

Soldier 1: Well we have to leave and head back to the Sky Society to check back in with our master and it already takes a few days to get there

Jenna: Ok, then let me send you off with some medicine tea *she hands the soldiers 3 small bottles of the healing tea

Soldier 3: Thank you really for everything now please let us pay you-

Jenna: No please its on me

Soldier 2: Then we will tell our master about you will that be a suitable payment?

Jenna: Okay fine now get going before you get in trouble! *they waved at each other until they weren’t in sight then she returned back into the house*

*A week passed, then Jenna hears a knock on the door.  A man with silver armor with the longest sword I have seen stared down at me*

Messenger: King Skyler of the Sky Society has requested a audience with you to talk about trading with the healing potions, here is a map of where to head. *he handed her a map and with that he jumped back on his flying horse and road off*

Jenna: Well Spring, I guess i’m going to the Sky Society

TO BE CONTINUED…

2 thoughts on “A Daily Life Near a War zone Part 2: The Enexpected Guests”